Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating Europe’s leading healthcare platform, that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for health-related issues. It is an ambitious goal; we know. But by creating a workplace where our people can grow, we’re positive that we’ll reach it. At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry/Livi, we care about each other and the world around us. This includes, but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff!
Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing how healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Our challenge for you
As part of the Growth Market Analytics – UK team you will closely collaborate with the Country & Product teams, handling and influencing a wide range of high-level stakeholders with your strong analytical and storytelling abilities. At Kry/Livi your daily life will be filled with exciting missions mainly focusing on the following responsibilities:
- Guiding the Country & Product Teams to become data-driven and achieve their targets.
- Collaborating with Product, Marketing, Operations, Strategy and Finance teams to uncover insights.
- Supporting the team with strategy and growth opportunities.
- Analysing product performance from both the patient and clinician point of view.
- Experimenting and A/B-testing new product features.
- Building new datasets and use SQL on a daily basis.
Your profile & skills
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, innovative and committed Analyst who wants to make an impact by bringing a hands-on mindset and a curious approach to the organisation while staying focused on the priorities.
Some of the abilities and skills which will greatly help you with this role are:
- Educated to a degree level with a significant quantitative component (e.g. mathematics, computer science, physics or economics). Masters desirable.
- Knowledge and experience building & working with large datasets using SQL.
- Experience with R/Python and statistical/data science modelling.
- Experience in a similar role.
- The ability to formalize problems and turn data into actionable recommendations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with a visualisation tool – Looker preferable.
It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you don’t know is key.