MandM Direct is one of Europe’s leading off-price retailers, with over 3.8 million customers shopping with us every year. In today’s hypercompetitive environment, building a brand that our customers can trust is more important than ever. Our long term success is due to our fast-paced, innovative and adaptable environment which continues to keep up with the market’s demands.
- Implement and develop Google Analytics 4 following best practices.
- Setup custom on-site tracking to meet the demands of the business, ensuring data is collected accurately and reliably.
- Maintain data pipelines to ensure that accurate data is delivered across business reporting.
- Perform ad-hoc project analysis and decision support across a wide variety of business projects spanning Marketing, IT, Operations and Finance..
- Maintain and optimise the structure of data to assist all members of the data team in their work.
- Be an expert on our data – continually search for valuable insights within the information that we store and pass these findings on to key stakeholders.
- Promote the use of data and machine learning across the organisation, helping make smarter, data-driven decisions.
- Work alongside other members of the data analytics team sharing and adopting ideas and best practice.
- Proactively and continuously improve processes, systems and documentation.
- An understanding of web tracking and reporting tools, specifically Google Analytics.
- A passion for data, you will love turning large, transactional datasets into meaningful commercial insights and will be adept at interpreting inter-related trends, patterns and data-points to solve pressing business challenges.
- The ability to take data beyond the bounds of Excel to perform detailed statistical analysis. Experience with Python or R would be beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills.
- The ability to work to deadlines and be flexible to deal with changing business demands.
- APPLY NOW